Affordable Home Care
I am an experienced health care aid with a PSW certificate. I have CPR and First Aid – Level C.
I have experience working with children, adults, the elderly and special needs.
I am looking for work in Alliston and am available for differing shifts.
Asking $12.oo an hour.
My qualifications and more detailed info is below.
If interested, please contact me for a resume and references.
At 705 440-6756 or email me at mailto:[email protected] for more information.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Experience working in a long term care facility as well as clients’ homes
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of staff, patients and their families
· Dedicated to promoting client dignity, independence, comfort, mobility and safety
· Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
· Proven track record in high quality customer service, excellent performance history, punctuality and attendance record
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
Respite Care Provider (private) Oct 2004 – Present
· Assist client who is both mentally and physically delayed with the tasks of daily living related to personal care
· G.I. tube feeding
· Application of orthotics
· Participate in the service plan and report changes in client’s condition
· Adapt and respond to client’s requirements and wishes while working within the established service plan
· Perform household management duties as assigned
(Field Placement 300 hours) July – Oct 2008
· Assisted patients with the activities of daily living
· Responded to call bells and accessed appropriate person to meet patient needs
· Transferred patients through use of lifts and physical means
· Notified clinical staff of changes in clinical conditions
· Functioned as a team member to support patients in achieving goals
· Demonstrated effective patient focused communication with patients/residents, families and team members
· Write and submit client reports according to established procedure
Special Needs Teachers Aid
· Prepare lesson material
· Work one on one with students
· Shadow students in work environment
· Teach prepared lessons
Personal Support Worker Certification Course June 2008
Graduate O.S.S Diploma
Certifications - CPR and First Aid – Level C Feb 2008
Computer Skills - MS Office, Internet and various Email programs